Friday, March 28, 2008

Odds 'n ends

Cameryn has said some especially funny and weird things this week. Unfortunately I lost the little piece of paper that I had written them all down on. Yes, I wrote them down because she says sooooooooooooooooooooo many things now that I forget a lot of the really funny ones. I can only remember two of them right now.

I was working up at the Prop Shop (I work at a friends golf course for those of you that didn't know that) and Cameryn was being an especially big punk. She wasn't listening to what I was saying and was running amok in the pro shop. I told her that she needed to behave (being the key word here, I'll put it in bold) or she was going to go in time out and that she wouldn't get any fruit snacks (yes, bribery folks... what?... I'm up there for 5 hours with 2 kids on Wednesdays and I was getting really frustrated). She looks at me and says, "But mama, we are being have!!" I guess she doesn't quite know what behave means yet if she thinks that you can "be have" I just thought it was so cute!!

The other time, Mike was giving her a bath and she was using the lufa thing to "wash" the bath tub. Mike told her to stop since that is for washing bodies and not the tub. She said, "I'm just washing it a little bit so I can do two more lickings. I just want two more." Mike left the bathroom so we could laugh quietly together about how silly our little daughter is. She says so many weird things I wish I could remember more of them.

I took this next little video while at my parents house on Easter Sunday. The kids were playing with one of those Darth Vader masks and they looked so cute. Enjoy!!



P.S. I miss hearing from all my friends and family in the comments!! (hint hint) (except of course Jessica and Gina, who I hear from quite regularly- thank you!!)

No comments: