Monday, May 05, 2008

Too much

I haven't been in the mood to blog in awhile. I love doing it but I just have been too busy or tired. I actually have tons of stuff that I want to post, along with pictures of my kids and videos and other things. I have been sick though and then after I was feeling better from the head cold, I have been weak, tired, shaky, nauseous and have been getting constant headaches. (I also am having surgery next Wednesday for a hernia I have had since being pregnant with Cameryn) I have a lot going on and I am sick of feeling sick!!! I have been like this for over two weeks now and I hate it. I can't get any work around my house done because I don't have the energy. I can do the kitchen cuz that is really easy but the rest of the house is pretty gross now. I tried to clean my upstairs bathroom and all I could manage was the bath tub, after that I was tired and had no energy to do the toilet, sink and floor.

On Wednesday last week I finally called my doctor and scheduled an appointment for Friday morning. I went in and talked with her about what has been going on and she ordered a bunch of blood tests. Oh and she said that my heart is beating too fast as well. I don't have heart problems but it is weird and probably connected to this other stuff. I had to get blood taken before my surgery too so I went this morning (I had to fast and that makes my shaking A LOT worse) and got it all done. I hope they find something from these cuz I don't know how much more I can take. I don't want to constantly feel exhausted. They are going to test my thyroid, blood sugar, cholesterol (nothing to do with the shaking just might as well while I'm there) and they are going to see if I'm anemic. I really think it's my thyroid just because of the horrible hair loss after my pregnancies (it was not normal hair loss, I had two almost bald spots). I just hope that they figure it out.

I have been taking naps almost everyday with Luke because I am so tired. I feel bad for my kids too because I haven't been doing any fun things with them for awhile. I just want to feel good.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I am so sorry you've felt so cruddy. I hope they find a solution for you soon.