Friday, May 02, 2008

Child Photographer

A week ago, Cameryn decided to play with my camera and take some pictures. She wanted me to look at them so of course I did. Well, some of them (from a certain point of view) were actually pretty good and others were just silly. I couldn't post all the ones that I liked up here because it would be too many pictures so I did a quick little photo montage. No one really has to watch it cause it is not really any interesting pictures but I thought they were cute to I'm posting them anyways. I did edit out a whole bunch because even if someone decides to watch it, I'm sure they don't want to watch 3 minutes of pictures of cabinet door and walls, so it's only about a minute long. Enjoy my budding artist who draws and paints and takes pictures!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

This cracks me up! What a funny girl!