Friday, February 29, 2008

My little Ariel

Here are some pictures of Cameryn after she has followed the example set by Ariel in The Little Mermaid and tried to brush her hair with a fork. Of course, Cameryn is not that good at brushing her hair with a comb or brush in the first place. So here she just kinda twisted the fork around in her hair a few times and pulled it out oblivious to what the end result looked like. She was just waiting for us to put dinner on the table and say prayer and this is how she decided to pass the time I guess.




Pretty creative way to curl your hair I guess. It looked much better before I tried to get it out, then realized that it would make for some great pictures and a story on my blog. At least she did it before eating instead of afterwards with a dirty fork.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

She really did that?? How funny. Kids are so unpredictable!! I bet it was fun getting that knot out!!