Thursday, August 21, 2008

Maybe an artist

Looking at the two pictures, does anyone else think Cameryn did a really good job drawing the one eyed monster from Monsters Inc., Mike Wazowski?


I've posted some of the pictures she's taken with my camera but I should start putting up some of her cute pictures that she draws. Most of them are typical kid pictures with a head and the arms and legs coming out of the head but every so often there will be a really good one.

I love my little girl. She is so creative and she loves to make up stories to tell to me and bring me pictures that she has drawn for me or other people. She also comes to me occasionally with pictures to send to Ezra out on his mission. Oh and speaking of missions, Ezra is now out of the MTC and in Uruguay!! Please remember to keep him in your prayers.

Anyways, maybe I'm over reacting since she's my daughter but I really do think that the picture above is pretty good. Oh well, what is a blog for if not to brag and show off our kids most of the time, while complaining about them the other times. Haha, just kidding about that part.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's cool that she is so creative. I can't beleive that she is going to be 4 soon. Holy crow where did the time go.
(get it...holy crow??!!)
Okay, now I have to read your 100 things...this may take a while!