Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Watering the grass


I'm watching my brother Devon this week because my mom and sister Kathryn are at Girl's Camp and my dad is in Russia on a business trip. I didn't feel like driving into town to go to the pool so I thought the kids would like to run through the sprinkler for a little while.

Luke just sat there the whole time trying (yet again) to drink the water even when it was spraying him in the face. Devon ran through it a few times and then just played with the water spouts. Cameryn, I had to drag through or run through it with her to get her anywhere near it. You can see that the water isn't turned on very high either.

They had fun though and were outside for awhile so that's always a good thing.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What fun for Devon to be with his big sister and kids for a week. You have the cutest kids. It's so funny that Camery in so skinny and Luke is so chubby!!!

Gina said...

I usually comment on the kiddos, but the dog took the cake this time! What a hilarious video!

Gina said...

Daisy, you've been tagged! Go check out my personal blog for more information:
http://ginamama.blogspot.com/