Thursday, May 24, 2007

My little headbanger

I finally got a good video of Luke ramming his head into things.

Cameryn was going potty in the bathroom and since Luke is obsessed with that room I have to keep the door shut. Well, needless to say he got a little upset that he couldn't go in there and this was the result.


Maybe this is how he knocks on doors?

This is a very common occurence with him, although it isn't always because he is throwing a fit. Sometimes he does it for fun... weird I know but really funny to watch. Once I swear he did it for a full 2 or 3 mintues and then when he got tired just moved on to playing with something else. He also does this to my leg to get my attention and likes to bonk heads with people that he likes (at least people he likes for the moment).

I was at a friend's house today and Luke kept bonking his head into her baby boy. Thank goodness her boy didn't care and they seemed to have fun together. It was so cute and I only wish that I had brought my camera with me.

BOYS!!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Oh that is PRICELESS! I love that pouty face when he can't get that door open. Sweet baby boy! I really can't wait to hang out with you all!