Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Inside activity to wear your child out

What are you supposed to do when it is 20 degrees outside with a horrible freezing wind?!? Plus you have boys that need to get some energy out in a way other than trashing your house and tackling you and his sister. My friend Jessie and I decided to get out our small trampoline. This kept all the kids occupied for over an hour. It was great!! I don't know why I haven't thought of this before. I told her she should buy one for Landon cuz that boy has more energy than any other kid I know.
Don't they look cute here all dresses like twins practically!!
We let them jump 2 together until one of them kept falling off and then it was one at a time which worked okay as long as we remembered who was after who and that they all had equal time.
If you have one of these I highly recommend it. It even works well in small houses with limited space as you can see.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That is the thing that SUCKS about winter...the kids are always inside with TOO much energy. I like this solution...very smart

Tara said...

Oh, Daiz! I LOVE you! I know you are just the BEST mommy those kids could ever ask for! I am so glad you liked that article...just know that you are appreciated...and when I have a few mini-me's running around...I will be calling on you to cheer me on - fer sure!! Love yer butt!

Kiirst said...

VERY good idea, babe! Nothing like built up energy in little boys especially! I'm going to have to look into getting one of those!

Kiirst said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

We need one of those!