Thursday, July 31, 2008

ANGRY!!!

Okay, so I spent at least an hour this morning typing out a nice post about Luke birthday last week and his party this past saturday. I saved it cuz I was uploading stuff to put on it before I could post it and closed it and when I came back just now, IT'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the blankity blank blank did it go?!?!?!? I am so upset. Now I have to upload the dang pictures again and type it all out.

I know it was saved!!! Heck, it saves it for you every few minutes! Does anyone know what might have happened and can you help me. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I just want to throw something or scream but Luke is sleeping and that might be a tad over dramatic, but I really don't want to type it all out again.

I had it all perfect and worded right and nice and now NOTHING!!! Stupid poopy thing!! I don't want to type it out again. *sigh* Oh well, I'll try again later. I'm too mad and I don't feel like being on here all day typing the same thing twice. I'll get something up about his birthday somehow.

2 comments:

Gina said...

are you sure you are looking at "published" posts or "scheduled" because should be able to click on "drafts" that haven't been posted yet. I hope it's there. What a pain if it's not... ugh.

Jessica said...

Oh dang it! I liked your blankity blank blank blank thing...it made me laugh...I hope you find it..It would suck..all that time for nothin!