Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just some cute pics

I forgot to take pictures of my kids in their new Easter Sunday clothes (horrible right) but I did take pictures of Luke in his Easter outfit this past Sunday. He looks like he should be giving a talk or passing the sacrament or teaching a class in his cute little suit. Isn't he adorable. Everyone at church thought he was so cute and they of course were right. Just look at him.... I can hardly stand how adorable he is sometimes. Ahh the price of having cute kids.

I didn't get a picture of Cameryn in her dress but boy did she love it. We were calling it her Cinderella dress and she put it on and was twirling around and singing any song that popped into her head. She was so beautiful. Wi I'll get a picture of her in it up here eventually. I did get a picture of her dressing up with her Dollar Store Princess jewelry that Mike bought her though. She was in heaven when he brought it home.

Here is Cameryn just being silly with a bucket on her head that usually holds blocks and with Daddy's shoes on. This girl loves her shoes. I have so many pictures of her in my shoes or Mike's shoes.

Two more pictures of my favorite boy. This is right after a bath with his hair just everywhere. It's getting so long now that it only sticks up in a mohawk in the very back now. Right after his bath though it will stand up everywhere then slowly lay down in the front. I'm going to have to get it cut soon though. His hair grows so fast.

His eyes are a little crossed in the one picture but that will hopefully be fixed soon. He has a eye doctor appointment this coming Monday to schedule surgery (hopefully). Still cute though.

1 comment:

Gina said...

They are so funny! Love that bucket head photo! She is silly just like her aunts and uncles. I can't wait to see you all in person!