Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I love the fall

One of my favorite things in the fall is to take the kids to the pumpkin patch. This year I went with my friend, Jessie and her son Landon to a different pumpkin patch than the one we usually go to. It was a lot of fun too. They had a small petting zoo, hay bales to climb on, etc. Unfortunately we went on a Thursday and their hay rides to the actual pumpkin patch only run Fri-Sun. But we still had fun letting the kids run around and play.
Here's Luke and Landon as flowers.
It's called Jumbo's Pumpkin Patch, so here's Cameryn riding a tractor.
He looks so cute here with his glasses on.


Cameryn and Landon on the very top of the hay bales.
Me and my adorable kids on the very top too.

They had a ball playing with this car. They loaded up the back with the small pumpkins, then one of them would drive somewhere and Luke would say, "We're here!!" and then they would unload. Luke was so cute and talking the whole time. I'm still trying to get him to say his name on camera but it hasn't happened yet. I'm going to keep trying though, it's too cute to not get on camera!!
Two very handsome boys!!

No comments: